Yours truly uses some of the Android Apps listed here.
Best Global Android Apps
- Airdroid – Manage your phone from desktop.
- Authenticator – 2 Factor authentication.
- Better Open With – Choose default handler for various file types.
- Blokada – filter requests, change dns, block ads, trackers, malware and VPN.
- Bouncer – Set temporary app permissions.
- Full Fledged Browsers
- Lite Browsers – Firefox Lite, Opera Mini.
- Checky – Tells the number of times you check your phone.
- Exodus Privacy – Tells you about trackers and permissions embedded in installed apps.
- Freerice – Have fun while learning and help end hunger, an initiative by United Nations World Food Programme.
- Fing – Get notifications for new devices or intruders connecting to your Wi-Fi.
- Google Lens – Identify anything using your phone images like plants, animals, location, similar dresses, etc.. Also scan barcode.
- Instant – Helps track time spend on phone, app, fitness, locations, sleep and travel time.
- Loop Habit Tracker – stats, reminders and beautiful tracking.
- MacroDroid – Automate daily repetitive tasks and save time.
- Money Lover – Personal expense tracker.
- Norton Snap – QR and barcode scanner.
- Portal – Transfer files from computer to mobile using WiFi by scanning QR code.
- Reminder – Setup daily, weekly, monthly, repetitive reminders with alarm.
- ShareTheMeal – Initiative by Unites Nations to end hunger.
- Send Anywhere – Transfer files from mobile to computer.
- WorldCard Mobile – Scan and store business cards.
Best Indian Android Apps
- Homiee – Rental property management app for landlords.
- Nestaway – Find owner listed furnished house on rent.
- Niki.ai – Do online transactions by talking to your personal assistant.
- No Broker – Rent, buy, or sell flat, apartment, or house directly.
- ridlr – Book metro and bus tickets for major cities.
Android Apps by Gov of India
- 112 India – Emergency Response Support System in case of fire, women safety, medical emergency, need police, terrorist attack, earthquake, etc..
- BHIM – Money transfer using UPI.
- eCourts – Find details of litigation from District Courts, and High Courts.
- IRCTC Rail Connect – Book train tickets in India.
- mAadhaar – Carry aadhaar with you.
- mParivahaan – Find and verify vehicle registration information.
- MyGrievance – File complaint with Central or State Governments.
You can also install PWA instead of heavy apps form app store and save lot of expensive data.