What is Karma
Thoughts, words, actions, inaction’s and intentions, that you perform in the present or in the past, consciously or unconsciously, is called Karma.
Feelings, seeing, listening and taste are also Karma.
Karma is an energy of cause and effect, that you emit from everything that you did in the past, and that you are doing in the present.
Newton’s Third Law of Motion
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.
How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours. Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you.
Every man’s sin falls on his own head.
Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall they also reap.
Never try to ruin someone, that’s Bad Karma. Let them ruin themselves the victory is that much sweeter. You reap what you sow!
One who previously made bad karma, but who reforms and creates good karma, brightens the world like the moon appearing from behind a cloud.
Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny.
List of Lowest Bad Karma’s
Your Karma that causes harm to yourself as well as others finds mention here.
- Levying baseless allegations on others.
- Laughing at somebody’s situation.
- Taking away somebody’s everything.
- Taking advantage of somebody’s situation.
- Doing injustice to others.
- Spreading lies and hatred.
- Misuse of authority.
- Cheating and hurting others.
- Giving and taking bribe.
- Being mute spectator and watching injustice happening to others.
- Hurting others physically, emotionally, and mentally.
- Being rude to others.
- Being unfair to others.
- Forcing and bribing others to do something. Wonderful display of skills. What signal does it send to your family, country?
- Judging instead of accepting others.
- Progress filled with unaccountability and injustice.
- Doing something just because others are doing.
- Breaking chairs and not letting parliament function. Loss of public property.
- Not paying sufficient money for outsourced work.
- Doing sam-dam-dand-bhed to achieve personal interest.
- Keeping animals just for the sake of making money. Tying them with chains and not letting them roam freely.
- Cow gave birth to calf in my compound (2010 incident vadodara). A person ran away with the calf. Separating child from mother.
- Destructive criticism – criticizing just for the sake of criticism for personal enmity.
- Beating your wife.
- Labeling others good or bad for own selfish motives. Rather it should be decided by their own Karma.
- Creating bad thoughts about others. You never know what someone is going through, unless you put yourself in their situation.
- Blindly doing something which causes pain, suffering and injustice to innocent people.
- Not respecting Individual Rights.
List of Bad Karmas
Karma that only causes harm to yourself finds mention here.
- Comparing two people.
- Being jealous of others.
- Envying others.
- Always counting what others have.
- Taking shortcut route deprives you of what life wants to teach you.
- Hating others.
1) There is separate account for Good Karma and Bad Karma. They do not get cancelled out.
2) Husband inspires and wife follows. Parents inspire and children follow. This is what I call in-house training. Children are more inspired by parents rather than what other people do in the country. There are exceptions. This can be a Good Karma or Bad Karma depending on what you teach your children.
Moral of the Story
There is no limit for going down, but there is always a limit for going up. Make sure you have more Good Karma’s, so that you Bad Karma’s look tiny.