Disclaimer: This is a sponsored article plus some links and discount codes in this article generate affiliate income. So if you use these codes or click the link and make a purchase, I will get some commission at no extra cost to you. Recommended products are of high quality. Some of them I use personally.
Do you want to outsource bookkeeping for your small business?
Are you looking for a bookkeeping solution at an affordable price?
Are you looking for real humans to do bookkeeping for your small business?
Are you looking for a an all-in-one platform for bookkeeping to tax filing?
Do you want powerful business insights to make smarter business decisions?
Do you want to save precious time doing tedious bookkeeping work?
Are you looking for user friendly bookkeeping software for your small business?
Do you want accurate financial statements each month for your small business?
Do you want to file your tax every time, on time?
Are you looking for answers for queries related to taxes?
Do you want to get your books on track without stress?
Do you want to take back control of your finances?
Do you want more time to run your business?
If you are looking for answers for above questions then you have come to the right place.
Congrats and pat your back.
You did an excellent job. Keep it up!
You are a Genius!
Now lets get back to our article on Bench.
What is Bench
Bench is an all-in-one financial toolkit for your business from bookkeeping to tax filing.
With Bench you get bookkeeping, tax prep, advisory, and filing in one simple, easy-to-use-platform.
Bench is America’s largest professional bookkeeping service for small business and freelancers.
Bench is trusted by more than 10,000 small business owners.
Bench provides cash basis bookkeeping. That is transactions are recorded as soon as money has been deposited into your bank account or charged to bank/credit card.
Your bookkeeping team consists of 3 professionally trained bookkeepers which also includes a senior bookkeeper who reviews all of your monthly statements and your Year End Financial package.
All of Bench’s bookkeepers work remotely across North America or in-office at their headquarters in Vancouver.
What does Bench’s Bookkeeper Do?
- Reconcile your accounts.
- Categorizes transactions.
- Produce financial statements.
- Make adjustments to make sure they are tax compliant.
What are the benefits of using Bench
- User friendly bookkeeping software.
- Zero learning curve.
- See all your accounts, transactions and funds in one place.
- Save precious time doing horrible accounting work.
- Saved time can be utilized to grow your business and earn more income.
- Real humans who do bookkeeping for you.
- Receive accurate financial statements each month which gives you peace of mind.
- No more guesswork or fumbling with Excel sheets.
- Get expert advice for your small business at no extra cost.
- One-on-one expert support helps you take the guesswork out of running your business.
- Powerful financial reporting to make smarter decisions.
- Stress free tax filing.
- Call your bookkeeper whenever a need arises.
- See the big picture with the year end financial package which includes income statement, balance sheet, trial balance, journal entry summary and general ledger.
- You can also download year end financial package as an Excel file.
- Connect your payment processors to automatically sync your transactions to Bench.
- Get months or years of overdue bookkeeping done fast.
What You Get with Bench
- Monthly bookkeeping and annual financial statements.
- Historical bookkeeping for clients who want to catch up fast.
- Unlimited support for small business owners.
- Bench Tax for clients who want year round advisory and filing services.
- Once your books are prepared by your bookkeeper they are then reviewed by a team member for quality.
How does Bench work?
Bench has a wonderful 3 step system in place to board new clients.
Step 1 is about Contact and Discovery
Here Bench will learn about your business to see if Bench is the right fit for your business or not.
Step 2 is about Setting up trial
In this step, you will be introduced to a Bench representative who will help you connect accounts for your free trial month of bookkeeping.
Step 3 is about Review and Activation
You can see trial financials that are prepared for you and understand how Bench’s reports and tools can help you run your business easily.
And decide whether you would like to continue with Bench or not.
Who should use Bench
- Businesses based in United States of America.
- Businesses with 20 or less employees.
- Businesses with $0-5 million in annual revenues.
- Businesses having max 5 physical locations.
- S-Corp, C-Corp, Partnership or Sole Proprietorship.
How much does Bench cost?
Bench offers two plans, essential and premium.
- Essential Plan
- Monthly bookkeeping.
- Dedicated team for bookkeeping.
- Financial statements ready for filing year end tax.
- Direct and unlimited communication with in-house team.
- Costs US $299/monthly or US $249/month if billed yearly.
- Premium Plan
- Everything in Essential plan plus
- Unlimited tax advisory service.
- One-on-one tax strategy planning.
- Annual tax filing for businesses and individuals.
- Costs US $499/monthly or US $399/month if billed yearly.
Bench also provides additional services via addons.
Historical Bookkeeping for US $299/month.
Catch Up and Retro teams from Bench will work with you to get your books in order.
Specialized Bookkeeping for US $100/month.
With Specialized bookkeeping, you can track accounts receivable, accounts payable and segment level bookkeeping.
Personal Filing for Partner or Shareholder for US $69/mo or US $59/mo when billed annually.