What are the companies acquired by Berkshire Hathaway?
Do you want to know Berkshire Hathaway acquisitions history?
Do you want to know Berkshire Hathaway acquisitions 2021?
If you are looking for answers to above mentioned questions then you have come to the right place.
Congrats and pat your back.
You did an excellent job. Keep it up!
You are a wonderful human being.
Now lets get back to our article on Berkshire Hathaway.
Below is the list of companies acquired by Berkshire Hathaway, under the management of Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger.
- 100% of National Indemnity Group for $8.6 million
- Cornhusker Casualty Company now Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies
- 67.30% of See’s Candy for $25 million
- 100% of Wesco Financial for $127 million
- 100% of The Buffalo News for $32.5 million
- Precision Steel Warehouse
- 90% of Nebraska Furniture Mart for $60 million
- 84% of Scott Fetzer
- 100% of Fechheimer Brothers for $315 million
- 80% of Borsheims Jewelry
- H.H. Brown
- 82% of Central States Indemnity
- 100% of GEICO for $2.76 billion
- Helzberg Diamonds
- R.C.Willey Home Furnishings
- Kansas Bankers Security for $75 million.
- Flight Safety International for $1.5 billion
- International Dairy Queen for $590 million
- Star Furniture
- 100% of General Re for $22 billion
- Netjets for $725 million.
- MidAmerican Energy for $1.25 billion
- Jordan’s Furniture
- United States Liability Insurance Group
- Ben Bridge Jeweler
- Benjamin Moore Paint for $1 billion
- CORT Business services for $386 million
- Johns Manville Corp for $1.8 billion
- Justin Industries for $570 million
- Shaw Industries
- Larson Juhl
- MiTek Inc for $500 million
- XTRA for $590 million
- 100% of Fruit of Loom for $835 million
- CTB International for $180 million
- Garan for $$270.6 million
- The Pampered Chef
- Clayton Homes for $1.7 billion
- McLane Company for $1.45 billion
- Medical Protective for $825 million
- Applied Underwriters
- Business Wire
- Forest River for $800 million
- 100% of Iscar for $6.05 billion
- Boat America Corporation
- Richline Group
- Russell Corporation for $600 million
- Marmon Group
- 100% of Burlington Nothern Santa Fe for $44 billion
- 100% of Lubrizol for $9.7 billion
- Omaha Herald for $150 million
- Media General for $142 million
- Prudential Connecticut
- Oriental Trading Company
- 50% H.J.Heinz for $12.25 billion
- 100% of NV Energy for $5.6 billion
- Van Tuyl Group now Berkshire Hathaway Automotive
- Charter Brokerage
- Duracell for $4.7 billion
- Detlev Louis Motorrad-Vertriebs GmbH
- Precision Castparts for $37.2 billion
- 38.60% in Pilot Flying J.
Mr Buffett, waiting for your next big acquisition to mention here.
Compiled from publicly disclosed information.