Disclaimer: Some links in this article are affiliate links. So, if you click and make a purchase, I will get a commision at no extra cost to you. Dont worry, recommended products are of high quality which I believe will benefit readers. Some of them I use personally. Purchasing products through affiliate links is a great way to support us.
Brave is Available for
- Windows 32-bit
- Windows 64-bit
- Brave is fast.
Brave is secure.
- Brave is a chromium based web browser.
- Brave desktop supports most Chrome extensions.
- Sync devices securely.
- Brave is open source, and code is available on github for inspection.
- Brave is built by privacy focused enthusiastics.
- With Brave, your data is local (private), and with you.
- Brave Rewards – get rewarded for browsing.
- Load pages 2x faster on desktop and up to 8x faster on mobile.
- Import bookmarks, passwords, and search engines from other browsers.
- Select Light/Dark theme.
- Encrypt and Sync different devices.
- Choose a search engine of your choice.
- Blocks ads and trackers.
- Private Windows.
- Ability to block cross-site cookies.
- Completely block device recognition attempts.
- Displays number of ads and trackers blocked.
- Upgrades HTTP requests to HTTPS.
- Provides incognito window with TOR.
- Have different security settings for each site.
- Display WebTorrents directly in the browser.
- Enable screen sharing.
- Enable chromecast in browser.
- Autocomplete searches and URLs typed in the address bar.
- Safe Browsing to protect you and your device from dangerous sites.
- Disable WebRTC completely.
- Enable Do Not Track.
- Auto delete browsing data on exit.
- Pin Tabs.
- Create Duplicate Tabs.
- Earn by viewing privacy respecting ads while keeping your data private.
- You can decide the max number of ads you see per hour.
- Your share of advertisers revenue is 70%.
- Brave makes sure that your browsing activity ever leaves your device.
- Anonymously tip your favorite content creators.
- You can switch off Brave Rewards, if you want.
- You tell me after using.
Open Brave in Incognito Mode
Incognito mode never store pages you visit in history of your browser.
Steps to open Brave in Incognito Mode by default:
- Right click Brave.
- Click Properties.
- Add space –incognito at the end of Target i.e. ” –incognito” without quotes.
Moral of the Story
Brave is fast, secure, privacy focused web browser with inbuilt adblocker.