Disclaimer: Some links and discount codes in this article are affiliate links. So, if you click and make a purchase, I will get a commission at no extra cost to you. Do not worry, reviews are unbaised and recommended products are of high quality which I believe will benefit readers. Some of them I use personally. Purchasing products through affiliate links is a great way to support us.
What is Brave
Brave is a fast, secure, privacy focused web browser with inbuilt ad blocker.
I use Brave Browser daily for my surfing needs.
Brave Browser is Available for
- Windows 32-bit
- Windows 64-bit
Brave Web Browser Features
- Import bookmarks, passwords, and search engines from other browsers.
- Select Light/Dark theme.
- Encrypt and Sync different devices.
- Choose a search engine of your choice.
- Block ads and trackers globally or per site basis.
- Private Windows.
- Ability to block cross-site cookies.
- Completely block device recognition attempts.
- Displays number of ads and trackers blocked.
- Upgrades HTTP requests to HTTPS.
- Provides incognito window with TOR.
- Have different security settings for each site.
- Display WebTorrents directly in the browser.
- Enable screen sharing.
- Enable chromecast in browser.
- Autocomplete searches and URLs typed in the address bar.
- Safe Browsing to protect you and your device from dangerous sites.
- Disable WebRTC completely.
- Enable Do Not Track.
- Auto delete browsing data on exit.
- Pin Tabs.
- Create Duplicate Tabs.
- Brave makes sure that your browsing activity never leaves your device.
- Earn by viewing privacy respecting ads while keeping your data private.
- You can decide the max number of ads you see per hour.
- Brave gives you 70% for every ad click.
- You can also anonymously tip your favorite content creators.
- You can switch off Brave Rewards, if you want.
Brave Web Browser Pros
- Brave desktop supports most Chrome extensions.
- Sync devices securely.
- Brave is open source, and code is available on Github for inspection.
- Brave is built by privacy focused enthusiastics.
- With Brave, your data is local (private), and with you.
- Get rewarded for browsing with Brave Rewards.
- Brave supports installing PWA.
Brave Web Browser Cons
- Using Google Translate to translate pages.
How to Open Brave in Incognito Mode
Incognito mode never store pages you visit in history of your browser.
Steps to open Brave in Incognito Mode by default:
- Right click Brave.
- Click Properties.
- Add space –incognito at the end of Target i.e. ” –incognito” without quotes.
Moral of the Story
Brave is fast, secure, privacy focused web browser with inbuilt adblocker.