Skip to content
You are systematic and organized.
Tips to Stay Warm in Cold Dry Season
- Drink lukewarm water throughout the day to be hydrated.
- Drink lemon, ginger, honey, salt warm water to keep cough, cold, flu away from you. Tweet Me
- Do exercise, and yoga which involve some kind of twist and turns.
- Do meditation daily.
- Do alternate nostril breathing.
- Massage whole body with warm sesame oil once in a week for hydration.
- Apply Vaseline body lotion to keep skin moisturized.
- Cover yourself with warm clothes from head to toes.
- Eat Chyavanprash daily to boost overall immunity, before breakfast or dinner on empty stomach. Drink warm water after eating Chyawanprash.
- Eat warm, stable, moist, heavy, grounding, juicy meals.
- Eat mung and sesame products.
- Eat omega-3 foods like Flaxseed to create natural oil retaining barrier for skin.
- Eat Dates daily.
- Mix dry dates powder with coconut powder. Eat 1 tablespoon daily.
- Dry skin responds well to high fat foods. Make sure you eat some.
- Minimize intake of foods that contain lots of fibre as it increases Vata dosha.
- Avoid consuming cold foods.
- Drink soups and stews.
- Eat green leafy vegetables.
- Inhale steam.
- Wear ear plugs.
- Massage feet daily at night with warm sesame oil.
- Follow daily routine.
Be first to receive notifications of new articles.
Thank you my dear friend for coming here.