Cons of Coronavirus
- Put the global economy on ventilator i.e. recession.
- Caused 58,901 deaths worldwide as of writing.
- Caused enormous suffering and pain to people living below poverty line.
- Increased unemployment.
- Shrunk global GDP.
- Street dogs, cows, buffalo’s, and cats got deprived of food.
- Increased spread of fake news.
- Some people face mental issues staying at home.
Pros of Coronavirus
- United people.
- Reduced pollution and global warming.
- Gave people break from day-to-day life.
- Gave us sufficient time to re-think on where and how we are moving in life.
- Made people give importance to health, hygiene and cleanliness.
- From people to countries, everything became clean and green.
- Gave importance of hand washing before eating food.
- Encouraged Digital Economy.
- Pushed Work from Home culture further.
- Fulfilled long time wish of Wives and Children that Husbands and Fathers not spending quality time with them.
- Reduced India’s import bill significantly due to less consumption of oil and gas.
- Reduced crime rate specially rapes, mob lynching, and acid attacks.
- Increased use of robots in healthcare.
- Highlighted spending on healthcare by nations.
- People doing “Namaste” (Indian way of greeting) instead of regular “Handshakes” as our hands carry lot of germs.
- Created lot of innovations from individuals to companies.
- Made Social Distancing popular.
- Made new Digital Payment Systems like UPI popular.
- Made India cashless economy.
- Taught people to value Freedom.
- Made people realize that Freedom comes with Responsibility.
Be safe, stay at home, and work from home.
Prevention is better then cure in fight against Coronavirus.