Daily Routine is the key to become organized, disciplined and make life easier.
What is Daily Routine?
Daily Routine means doing routine tasks at the same time everyday.
What are the Benefits of Daily Routine?
- Creates consistency.
- Improves concentration.
- Increases productivity.
- Breeds creativity.
- Brings stability.
- Results into mastery.
- Stay healthy, or improve health.
- Manage time.
- Get organized.
- Do more in less time.
- Never forget anything.
- Reduces stress.
- Makes you happy.
- Accomplish everything without failing anything.
- Holistic approach towards life.
- Improves health and immunity to fight against Coronavirus.
Can you give an example of Daily Routine?
- Be grateful of what you already have.
- Be conscious, consistent, positive, and happy.
- Wake up before 6 am.
- Recite Prayer after taking bath.
- Eliminate waste through popping.
- Brush teeth.
- Clean tongue with scrapper.
- Do some exercise, yoga, and meditation.
- Take bath.
- Eat breakfast before 7:00 am.
- Start work.
- Tips to do more in less time, and improve productivity.
- Eat lunch before 1:00 pm.
- Go for a short walk.
- Spend quality time with family.
- Eat dinner before 7:00 pm.
- Review what good have you done today.
- Sleep before 10:00 pm.
- Have time for yourself.
Daily Routine according to Day of the Week
Decide what work you will do on each day of the week from Monday to Sunday.
- Monday – meet the sales department.
- Tuesday – meet the finance department.
- Wednesday – meet the technical department.
- Thursday – donate and help the needy.
- Friday – discuss new ideas.
- Saturday – read my blog and spread the positivity.
- Sunday – have fun with friends and family.
What works for one person may not work for another. So create your own Daily Routine.
Moral of the Story
Daily Routine organized, disciplined, responsible and accountable.