Disclaimer: Some links and discount codes in this article generate affiliate income. So if you use these codes or click and make a purchase, I will get some commission at no extra cost to you. Recommended products are of high quality. Some of them I use personally.
Want to start a business without upfront capital?
Want to start a business without needing expensive retail space?
Want to run business without having to manage inventory?
If you are looking to answers to above questions then you have come to the right place.
Congrats and pat your back.
You did an excellent job. Keep it up!
You are a Genius!
Solution to your problems is Dropshipping.
What is Dropshipping
Dropshipping simply means running a online business without having to stock the products. This frees up lot of capital.
As a Dropshipper, you take orders and collect payment. Then transfer the order and shipment details to the supplier which happens automatically. The supplier then ships the product directly to the customer.
Here the supplier can be a manufacturer or a wholesaler.
Supplier keeps the inventory in the Dropshipping business.
Benefits of Dropshipping
- Start easily.
- No business entity required to start.
- Start with very little capital.
- Run business from anywhere including your home with just an internet connection.
- You may be living in one country but can run Dropshipping business all over the world.
- Don’t need a warehouse.
- Just concentrate on marketing and sales.
- Not having to manage inventory saves you lot of time and money.
- Buy wholesale, sell retail for a good margin.
- Test market demand for products before investing in large inventory.
- Wide range of products to choose for Dropshipping.
- Change products at will.
- Helps you save money.
- Scalable business.
- Achieve more from less.
- Maintain work life balance and spend quality time with your family.
Disadvantages of Dropshipping
- Usually low margins but choose niche areas.
- If a customer purchases products offered by different suppliers you may have less margins with shipping complexities.
- High competition in the field.
- Sometimes little longer shipping times can turn off potential customers.
What to Look for in Dropshipping Apps
- What eCommerce platforms are supported you import products for Dropshipping?
- Can you directly contact the suppliers?
- Are suppliers available from different countries world over?
- Are the customs duty and taxes included in the cost?
- Does the supplier send orders with custom packaging reflecting your brand?
- What are the shipping time?
- What shipping carrier options are available?
- Does the supplier provide you with product samples?
- Does the supplier also sells products directly?
- Are there any transaction or order processing fees?
- What are your expenses?
- What support options do you get?
Below mentioned apps help you automate your Dropshipping business as well as import products to your online store.
Apps to Automate Dropshipping Business and Import Products
- Import products to your favorite online platform powered by Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, Squarespace and Ecwid.
- Most of the suppliers belong from US and Europe.
- You can also sell products from suppliers on Spocket’s marketplace.
- You can also sell print-on-demand goods.
- Fast shipping.
- Order product samples before Dropshipping.
- Import products with 1-click.
- Spocket sends branded invoices on your behalf.
- Automated your pricing process.
- Choose from high quality products with huge discounts.
- Search for products using filters including price, location, category, etc…
- Realtime inventory updates and order tracking.
- Automated order processing.
- Spocket academy offers sources to help you grow your online business.
- 24/7 support via chat and email.
- Pricing starts at US $24.99/m upto USD 99.99/m.
Spocket has created a special tool called AliScraper to import Dropshipping products from AliExpress.
- Currently in beta.
- AliScraper provides an extension which can be installed on any Chromium based web browser.
- Easily import thousands of winning products from AliExpress with 1-click.
- 1-click bulk processing also possible.
- Import product reviews and photos from Loox.
- Filter products by shipping destination and carrier.
- Helps you automate your Dropshipping business.
- Choose from various AliExpress courier options that suite your customers.
- AliScraper is free to use but you need Spocket subscription.
- Developed by Shopify.
- Available exlusively for Shopify merchants.
- Available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Brazilian and Portuguese.
- Beautiful user interface.
- Hand pick product photos, edit descriptions and titles.
- Edit product prices individually or in bulk.
- Helps you import products into your Shopify store.
- Allow you to directly connect with suppliers.
- Import products from AliExpress.
- Automated order fulfillment.
- Chromium extension avilable.
- Built in ePacket shipping option available.
- Accept unlimted orders.
- Change suppliers at will.
- Get alerts for inventory and price change.
- Monitor sales and know your best selling products with Sales Dashboard.
- Add team members to Oberlo.
- Fulfill multiple orders with 1-click.
- Earn affiliate income with Admitad.
- You can see number of orders placed in past 30 days and six months. This tells you how well the product is performing in the market.
- 24/7 customer support available.
- Free to use but active Shopify plan is required.
- Integrates easily with Shopify, Wix and BigCommerce.
- Connect to suppliers from US, UK, Canada, Europe and Australia.
- Import products from top AliExpress suppliers.
- Get access to best selling and private label products.
- Add products with 1-click.
- Get automatic updates on shipping status and tracking links.
- Modalyst is the official Dropshipping partner of AliExpress.
- Get notifications on low inventory.
- Import and edit product info.
- Add products in bulk.
- Allows you to contact suppliers directly.
- Free plan allows addition of 25 products and 250 with start up plan which costs USD $35 per month.
- Premium suppliers are only available with Pro plan which costs USD $90 per month and allows you to add unlimited products.
- A 5% transaction fee is charged on all plans.
- Find, sell, profit and repeat.
- Integrates easily with Shopify, WooCommerce, CommerceHQ, and GrooveKart.
- Import products with 1-click.
- Import products from AliExpress and eBay.
- Completely automate your Dropshipping business from order fulfillment to delivery.
- Import product reviews.
- Automatically sends order details to suppliers.
- Filter products with ePacket.
- Provides user-friendly tools to edit and customize products quickly.
- Save products for later use with 1-click.
- Edit products in bulk.
- Import reviews.
- Add product videos.
- Provides you with 60 days training to start a profitable Dropshipping business.
- Get a response in less than 4 minutes from support.
- Contact support through Live Chat, ticketing and SLACK.
- Plans start from USD $47 per month to USD $197.
You are very talented and successful businessmen.
Firmly believe that you will generate good recurring income with your online Dropshipping store.
Best of Luck.