Good Habits decide how far and high you go in life.
List of Good Habits with Examples
- Follow daily routine.
- Rising Early in the morning.
- Wake-up everyday at the same time.
- Sprinkle water on your face to rejuvenate, re-hydrate yourself.
- Brushing Teeth.
- Doing any one or combo of Meditation, Walking, Running, Swimming, Cycling, Exercise, or Yoga.
- Take bath, clean yourself.
- Our hands have maximum number of germs. So wash hands with Antiseptic Liquid before eating any food.
- Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at the same time.
- Eating healthy nutritious breakfast.
- Gargling after eating.
- To Do: What good shall I do today?
- Enjoy what you do and do what you enjoy (work).
- Do one thing at a time and do properly, instead of doing multi-tasking.
- Carry out daily activities in such a way that it consumes least brain power. Good for health.
- Eating Healthy nutritious lunch.
- Go out once everyday to get some fresh air and sunlight.
- Eating healthy nutritious dinner.
- Early to bed.
- Sleeping at the same time everyday.
- Paying monthly bills on time.
- Keeping house and office neat and clean.
- Appreciate others of their good work.
- Smile on strangers.
- Donate and Help the needy.
- Being kind to others.
- Review: What good have I done today?
- Appreciate everything that you have everyday.
- Writing in your personal diary.
- Paying Tax
- Keeping Margin of Safety
Good Habits for Children
Good Habits are Good Karma, but not vice versa.
Moral of the Story
It’s never too late to start following Good Habits to make life simpler, and better.