What are list of Good Karma?
What are the examples of Good Karma?
How to generate Good Karma?
How to create Good Karma?
What are Good Karmas?
What is a Good Karma?
If you are finding answers to above listed questions then you have come to the right place.
Congrats and pat your back.
You have did an excellent job and keep it up!
You are a wonderful human being.
Now lets get back to our article on Good Karma.
If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.
Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another.
When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad.
Holy scriptures like Bhagvad Gita, Bible and Quran inspire to perform Good Karma.
What is Good Karma?
Whatever you do with good intentions, responsibility and accountability is Good Karma.
What are the Benefits of Good Karma?
- Emits positive energy around you.
- Keeps you healthy.
- Slows down the process of ageing.
- Makes positive atmosphere around you.
- Helps keep your mind clear of negative thoughts.
- Increases your concentration levels.
- Heals your soul (spirit, atma).
- Develops wisdom and makes you wise.
- Helps you achieve impossible Goals.
- Helps keep anger and ignorance away from you.
- Enhances your aura and protects you from super contagious diseases.
- Ultimately, makes you enlightened.
List of Examples to Generate Good Karma’s
- Karma performed without any expectation.
- Raising objections against injustice.
- Making people laugh (lol).
- Volunteering for a cause.
- Doing some community work.
- Taking long cut route to life.
- Spreading love and peace.
- Constructive criticism of others.
- Showing the way forward to someone.
- Chanakya did sam-dam-dand-bhed in national interest. So finds mentions here.
- Greeting others with “Welcome”, “Hello”, “Whatsup” etc… personally and not over social networks.
- Genuinely appreciating others like “Thank You”, “You did an excellent job. Keep it up!”.
- Forgiving others of their sins.
- Keeping your neighborhood, city, state, and country clean.
- Sharing knowledge (gyan dan) to ignorant.
- Giving food (Anna dan) to foodless .
- Giving clothes to clothless.
- Planting trees to make world greener for future generations.
- Acting selflessly.
- Create good thoughts about others children.
- Donating and helping the needy.
- Knowing yourself (atma gyan).
- Keeping yourself and your house clean.
- Listening to others with undivided attention.
- Accepting constructive criticism about yourself.
- Not hating others.
- Paying taxes.
- Fulfilling Individual Responsibilities.
- Respecting others Individual Rights.
- Having fewer needs in life.
- Celebrate others success.
Generate Good Karma daily, prosper in life, be happy and also make others happy.
My good wishes for you and your family.
Moral of the Story
Make it a habit to perform some kind of Good Karma daily.