If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.
Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another.
When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad.
Holy scriptures like Bhagvad Gita, Bible and Quran inspire to perform Good Karma.
Benefits of Good Karma
- Easily absorbs positive energy.
- Keeps you healthy and slows down the process of ageing.
- Makes positive atmosphere around you.
- Helps keep your mind clear of negative thoughts.
- Increases your concentration levels.
- Heals your soul (spirit, atma).
- Develops wisdom and makes you wise.
- Helps you achieve impossible Goals.
- Helps keep anger and ignorance away from you.
- Enhances your aura and protects you from super contagious diseases.
- Ultimately, makes you enlightened.
List of Highest Good Karma’s
Your karma which benefits other human beings is listed here as Highest Good Karma.
- Karma performed without any expectation.
- Raising objections against injustice.
- Making people laugh (lol).
- Volunteering for a cause.
- Doing some community work.
- Taking long cut route to life.
- Spreading love and peace.
- Constructive criticism of others.
- Showing the way forward to someone.
- Chanakya did sam-dam-dand-bhed in national interest. So finds mentions here.
- Greeting others with “Welcome”, “Hello”, “Whatsup” etc…
- Genuinely appreciating others like “Thank You”, “You did an excellent job. Keep it up!”.
- Forgive others of their sins.
- Keeping your neighborhood, city, state, and country clean. Supporting Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
- Sharing knowledge (gyan dan) to ignorant.
- Giving food (Anna dan) to foodless .
- Giving clothes to clothless.
- Planting a tree to make world more greener for future generations.
- Acting selflessly, without a desire.
- Create good thoughts about others children.
- Donating and helping the needy.
List of Good Karma’s
Karma which benefits you and your family is listed here as Good Karma.
- Knowing yourself (atma gyan).
- Keeping yourself and your house clean.
- Listening to others with undivided attention.
- Create good thoughts about your children.
- Accepting constructive criticism about yourself.
- Disliking, instead of hating others.
- Paying taxes.
- Fulfilling Individual Responsibilities.
- Respecting Individual Rights of others.
Moral of the Story
Perform Good Karma daily, and avoid Bad Karma. That will make you positive, productive and constructive in life.