If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.
Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another.
When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad.
Holy scriptures like Bhagvad Gita, Bible and Quran inspire to perform Good Karma.
Good Karma Meaning
Whatever you do with good intentions is Good Karma.
Benefits of Good Karma
- Easily absorbs positive energy.
- Keeps you healthy and slows down the process of ageing.
- Makes positive atmosphere around you.
- Helps keep your mind clear of negative thoughts.
- Increases your concentration levels.
- Heals your soul (spirit, atma).
- Develops wisdom and makes you wise.
- Helps you achieve impossible Goals.
- Helps keep anger and ignorance away from you.
- Enhances your aura and protects you from super contagious diseases.
- Ultimately, makes you enlightened.
List of Good Karma’s
- Karma performed without any expectation.
- Raising objections against injustice.
- Making people laugh (lol).
- Volunteering for a cause.
- Doing some community work.
- Taking long cut route to life.
- Spreading love and peace.
- Constructive criticism of others.
- Showing the way forward to someone.
- Chanakya did sam-dam-dand-bhed in national interest. So finds mentions here.
- Greeting others with “Welcome”, “Hello”, “Whatsup” etc…
- Genuinely appreciating others like “Thank You”, “You did an excellent job. Keep it up!”.
- Forgive others of their sins.
- Keeping your neighborhood, city, state, and country clean. Supporting Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
- Sharing knowledge (gyan dan) to ignorant.
- Giving food (Anna dan) to foodless .
- Giving clothes to clothless.
- Planting a tree to make world more greener for future generations.
- Acting selflessly, without a desire.
- Create good thoughts about others children.
- Donating and helping the needy.
- Knowing yourself (atma gyan).
- Keeping yourself and your house clean.
- Listening to others with undivided attention.
- Create good thoughts about your children.
- Accepting constructive criticism about yourself.
- Disliking, instead of hating others.
- Paying taxes.
- Fulfilling Individual Responsibilities.
- Respecting Individual Rights of others.
Moral of the Story
Perform Good Karma daily, and avoid Bad Karma. That will make you positive, productive and constructive in life.