Disclaimer: Some links and discount codes in this article are affiliate links. So, if you click and make a purchase, I will get a commission at no extra cost to you. Do not worry, reviews are unbaised and recommended products are of high quality which I believe will benefit readers. Some of them I use personally. Purchasing products through affiliate links is a great way to support us.
Jetpack WordPress Plugin protects your business against unwanted intruders, spam, malware, and data loss.
Jetpack Plugin is active on this blog.
Jetpack WordPress Plugin Features
- Activity Log – keep closer eye on your site by recording core WordPress, and Jetpack activities with timestamp, user, and description of each event.
- Auto Updates – decide which plugins you wish to get updated automatically. Keeping plugins updated is foremost WordPress Security Tips.
- Assets CDN – offload all core WordPress files to Jetpack CDN and reduce load on your server.
- Backups – realtime, and automated, with secure unlimited off-site storage.
- Contact Form – receive email messages from your visitors.
- Malware Scanning – automated plus on demand.
- Mobile Theme – to load your site faster on mobile devices.
- Monitor – alerts you the moment your site goes down, comes back online, and the time it remained offline. Monitors yours site every minute.
- Protect – secures your login from Brute force attacks. You can even whitelist your own static IP.
- Photon – load your images and video through cdn.
- Jetpack Search – enterprise grade fast site search for your visitors. Indexing is done in real time. Also helps reduce load on your server.
- Rewind – my favorite. It helps you rewind your site to a particular event in one click. Currently a beta feature.
- Single Sign-On – provides two factor authentication as well as login via WordPress, and Google credentials.
- Sharing – helps visitors share your articles on social networks.
- Statistics – tells who visited your site, what did they clicked, searched, etc… Install their mobile app, and track on the go.
- Subscriptions – helps visitors to receive notifications of new articles.
- Publicize – helps to automatically share, or schedule posts on social networks.
- Sitemap – creates a list of index of all articles, images, and news published on your site for search engines to index.
Jetpack WordPress Plugin Pros
- Get lot of features in a single plugin.
- Very useful as an automation tool.
- Available at a dirt cheap price.
- As soon as you activate Jetpack it will start syncing your site to WordPress servers.
Jetpack WordPress Plugin Cons
- Too much customizations not possible.
Who Should Install Jetpack Plugin
- All those who want real time offsite backups with 1-click restore.
- To reduce load on server by offloading search to Jetpack Search.
- All those who use wonderful WordPress mobile app to publish articles.
- All those who want to see real time stats in WordPress mobile app on the go.
Jetpack WordPress Plugin Price
Get all of the above premium features, plus many more at an affordable price of just $29 per month.
You need to subscribe separately for Jetpack Search.
Lifetime Free Jetpack Pro Subscription
Get Jetpack Pro subscription for free, year on year, till you host your WordPress site on Dreampress Plus or Pro plan.
You can either activate Jetpack Single Sign-On or Cloudflare Access to secure WordPress Login from Brute Force attacks.
Moral of the Story
Jetpack WordPress Plugin helps protect your site from unwanted intruders and data loss.