Jetpack WordPress Plugin protects your business against unwanted intruders, spam, malware, and data loss. Priority support included with Professional Plan.
Jetpack Plugin Features
- Activity Log – keep closer eye on your site by recording core WordPress, and Jetpack activities with timestamp, user, and description of each event.
- Auto Updates – decide which plugins you wish to get updated automatically. Keeping plugins updated is foremost WordPress Security Tips.
- Assets CDN – offload all core WordPress files to Jetpack CDN and reduce load on your server.
- Backups – realtime, and automated, with secure unlimited off-site storage.
- Contact Form – receive email messages from your visitors.
- Malware Scanning – automated plus on demand.
- Mobile Theme – to load your site faster on mobile devices.
- Monitor – alerts you the moment your site goes down, comes back online, and the time it remained offline. Monitors yours site every minute.
- Protect – secures your login from Brute force attacks. You can even whitelist your own static IP.
- Photon – load your images and video through cdn.
- Elastic Search – enterprise grade fast site search for your visitors. Indexing is done in realtime. Also helps reduce load on your server.
- Rewind – my favorite. It helps you rewind your site to a particular event in one click. Currently a beta feature.
- Secure Sign-On – provides two factor authentication as well as login via WordPress, and Google credentials.
- Sharing – helps visitors share your articles on social networks.
- Statistics – tells who visited your site, what did they clicked, searched, etc… Install their mobile app, and track on the go.
- Subscriptions – helps visitors to receive notifications of new articles.
- Publicize – helps to automatically share, or schedule posts on social networks.
- Sitemap – creates a list of index of all articles, images, and news published on your site for search engines to index.
Jetpack Plugin Pros
- Get lot of features in a single plugin.
- Very useful as an automation tool.
- Available at a dirt cheap price.
Jetpack Plugin Cons
- Too much customizations not possible.
- No option to display search results in an iframe.
Jetpack Plugin Price
Get all of the above premium features, plus many more at an affordable price of just $29 per month.
Jetpack Plugin Discount
Get Jetpack Pro for $299 instead of $348 by going for annual subscription.
Lifetime Free Jetpack Pro Subscription
Get Jetpack Pro subscription for free, year on year, till you host your WordPress site on Dreampress Plus or Pro plan.
Moral of the Story
Install Jetpack WordPress Plugin and protect your site from unwanted intruders and data loss.