What is Managed WordPress Hosting
Managed WordPress Hosting means hosting company will install, configure, optimize, secure, and update software plus maintain and monitor server, and provide you with the valuable support.
Advantages of Managed WordPress Hosting
- Specially designed to host and run WordPress sites.
- All technical aspects are handled by the hosting company.
- It is best suited for non-technical mango people.
- No need to install caching plugins like WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache, WP Rocket, etc…
- Better SEO, bounce rates and conversions.
- You have WordPress experts on your side.
- Dedicated hardware resources like CPU and RAM allocated just for you.
- You get more time for blogging.
- Provide peace of mind.
- Provides almost zero downtime.
- Its a complete package i.e. you get everything at one place.
- Above all gives you a hassle free experience.
Disadvantages of Managed WordPress Hosting
You have less control and choice over software to be installed unless you demand.
It is expensive compared to shared WordPress hosting.
Features of Managed WordPress Hosting
- Ability to Clone Sites
- One Click Staging
- Unlimited Real Time Automated Off-Site Backups
- One Click Restore
- Auto Sync
- Server Monitoring
- 100% Up Time Guarantee
- Malware Scanning and Repair
- WAP – Web App Firewal
- DDoS Protection
- 2-Factor Authentication
- Server Level Caching
- CDN – Content Delivery Network for Speedy Website
- Scalable as your blog traffic grows
- Static IP Address
- Git Version Control
- Automatic Setup and Renewal of SSL Certificate
- 24X7 Email, Chat Support
Moral of the Story
Managed WordPress Hosting provides everything you need to run WordPress so that you can focus exclusively on blogging.