What are Bad Karma’s?
What are examples of Bad Karma in real life?
What are Bad Karma examples?
What are the list of Bad Karma?
What are Not So Good Karma?
What are the examples of Not So Good Karma?
If you are looking for answers to above questions then you have come to the right place.
Congrats and pat you back.
You did an excellent job. Keep it up!
You are a wonderful human being.
Now, lets get back to our article on Good Karma.
What is Karma
Thoughts, words, actions, inaction’s and intentions, that you perform in the present or in the past, consciously or unconsciously, forms Karma.
Feelings, seeing, listening and taste are also Karma.
Karma is an energy of cause and effect, that you emit from everything that you did in the past, and that you are doing in the present.
Newton’s Third Law of Motion
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.
How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours. Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you.
Every man’s sin falls on his own head.
Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall they also reap.
Never try to ruin someone, that’s Bad Karma. Let them ruin themselves the victory is that much sweeter. You reap what you sow!
One who previously made bad karma, but who reforms and creates good karma, brightens the world like the moon appearing from behind a cloud.
Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny.
37 Examples of Bad Karma
- Levying baseless allegations on others.
- Laughing at somebody’s situation.
- Taking away somebody’s everything.
- Taking advantage of somebody’s situation.
- Doing injustice to others.
- Spreading lies and hatred.
- Misuse of authority to take personal revenge against opponents.
- Being a mute spectator rather than taking action against people even though you have ample of authority.
- Cheating and hurting others.
- Giving and taking bribe.
- Being mute spectator and watching injustice happening to others.
- Hurting others physically, emotionally, and mentally.
- Being rude to others.
- Being unfair to others.
- Forcing and bribing others to do something. Wonderful display of skills. What signal does it send to your family, country?
- Judging instead of accepting others.
- Intentionally creating hurdles in others progress.
- Progress filled with unaccountability and injustice.
- Doing something just because others are doing rather than following holy scriptures like Bagvad Gita, Bible and Quran.
- Breaking chairs and not letting parliament function. Loss of public property.
- Not paying sufficient money for outsourced work.
- Doing sam-dam-dand-bhed to achieve personal interest.
- Keeping animals just for the sake of making money. Tying them with chains and not letting them roam freely.
- Separating calf (child) from cow (mother).
- Destructive criticism – criticizing just for the sake of criticism for personal enmity.
- Beating your wife.
- Demanding dowry.
- Labeling others good or bad for own selfish motives. Rather it should be decided by their own Karma.
- Creating not so good thoughts about others. You never know what someone is going through, unless you put yourself in their situation.
- Blindly doing something which causes pain, suffering and injustice to innocent people.
- Not respecting Individual Rights.
- Comparing two people.
- Being jealous of others.
- Envying others.
- Always counting what others have.
- Taking shortcut route deprives you of what life wants to teach you.
- Hating others.
There is separate account for Good Karma and Not So Good Karma. They do not get cancelled out.
There is no limit for going down, but there is always a limit for going up. No tree has touched the sky but some tree can be longer than others.
Firmly believe that you will immediately discontinue Not So Good Karma’s.
One thing you should make sure is that you have more Good Karma’s, so that your Not So Good Karma’s look tiny.
By doing I can assure you that you will not only reduce you stress levels but also be happier in life.
And as you may know that a happier person is more successful than others.
Don’t forget to thank me.