What are the examples of Irresponsible Behaviors?
What are the examples of Not So Responsible Behaviors?
If you have come here looking for answers to above questions then you have come to the right place.
Congratulate yourself and pat your back.
You have done an excellent job. Keep it up.
You are a wonderful human being.
Examples of Not So Responsible Behaviors
- Being a mute spectator and watching injustice happening to others.
- Teaching children to speak lies, cheat, bribe, and rob others instead of values and life lessons.
- Not showing right path to someone in need.
- Beating Wife.
- Demanding dowry from Wife.
- Treating others as untouchables instead of Human Beings.
- By not voting responsibly, you put your children’s future in darkness.
- Not donating and helping people in need.
- Submitting fake bills and not paying taxes genuinely.
- Taking payment and not giving solution. This way you don’t fulfill Responsibility towards your profession which gives you food to eat.
- Not taking Responsibility of your actions.
- Creating division among people.
- Giving orders to others, and not doing anything yourself.
- Taking bribe and give loans to people who are never going to return it. You put people’s hard earned money, and country’s financial system at great risk.
- As a Judge, you consume endless time to deliver judgement.
- As a Politician, you make false promises which you are never going to fulfill.
- As a Politician, you keep shouting in the parliament and not let others speak.
- As a Politician, you break chairs in the parliament.
- As a Politician, you walkout from healthy constructive discussion.
- If you taught children to be dependent, instead of being independent.
- If you led by example, and teach your family that money is life, and to do anything for that money.
- Acting too much, too often, and or without any proof.
- Believing that the world is perfect.
- Drinking and driving.
- Talking on mobile phone while driving.
- Sharing, forwarding unverified content on social networks.
- You give more importance to Promises and Relations rather than Justice.
- As a Police Officer, you don’t stop rapes, acid attacks, fake news, mob lynching, drug racket, etc… from happening.
- As a Police Officer, you take bribes.
- As a Police Officer, you did not say that you would be the first one to shoot or arrest for any wrongful acts while making friendship with people.
- Letting personal life affect professional life.
- Rapists, and murderers are let off because you choose to remain silent.
- You failed to get your life partner on the righteous life path.
- Not fulfilling promises you make.
- Being overly selfish and only thinking about yourself, and not about your family, or less privileged people in the world.
- Believing that only elected representatives will do the work and you don’t have to contribute to the country.
- Focusing on the blame game that people do, instead of the life path.
- Interfering in personal life of others.
- Putting efforts to pull others down (Not So Good Habit), rather than uplift yourself (Good Habit).
- Spending precious time causing destruction, means you never did any construction in life.
- Playing Holi, Diwali with currency notes.
- Making planes and boats from currency notes.
- Writing on Currency notes.
- Being addicted to social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc…
- Conducting state elections in India during Corona pandemic.
- Withdrawal of Armed Forces by United States without proper transition led to downfall of Afghanistan.
Hope you have got an idea of what are Not So Responsible Behaviors?
Once again I would like reiterate that you are a wonderful and a responsible human being.
Thanks again for coming here.