What is your Responsibility?
What are examples of Responsibilities?
What are the examples of Responsibilities to fulfill in life?
What are the list of Responsibilities to fulfill in life?
What are my Responsibilities in life?
What are your Responsibilities in life?
What are life Responsibilities?
What are my Responsibilities towards myself?
What are my Responsibilities towards my family?
What is your Responsibilities towards your family?
What are my Responsibilities towards your work?
What are my Responsibilities as a citizen?
What are my Responsibilities towards humanity?
What are the list of Responsibilities for adults?
What are the Responsibilities as a student?
What are the list of personal Responsibilities?
What are examples of Personal Responsibilities?
What are individual Responsibility examples?
What are Responsibilities of an individual?
If you are looking for answers for above questions, then you have come to the right place.
Congrats and pat your back.
You did an excellent job. Keep it up!
You are a Genius!
Now, lets get back to our article on Responsibilities.
Notes on Responsibilities
- Everything changes except your Responsibilities.
- Only death does you apart from your Responsibilities.
- Responsibility never has a holiday.
- No matter what others do, you have to fulfill your responsibility.
List of Responsibilities An Individual Should Fulfill with Examples
You accomplish below mentioned Responsibilities in life as an adult.
- Personal Responsibility i.e. Responsibility towards Yourself
- Responsibility towards Your Family
- Responsibility as a Student
- Responsibility towards Work
- Responsibility as a Citizen towards Your Country
- Responsibility towards Humanity
#1 Personal Responsibility i.e. Responsibility towards Yourself
Below mentioned are examples of personal responsibility.
- Doing things for yourself.
- Always have a learners mind i.e. be a student in life.
- Keep learning new things.
- Earn to become self-reliant i.e. pay for food, clothing, shelter, travel, etc..
- Take Responsibility for your thoughts, feelings, words, actions, inactions and intentions.
- Make sure you are accountable for what you do and don’t do.
- Be healthy, wealthy, and happy.
- Know the difference between Needs and Wants.
- Learn to save money.
- To cultivate Good Habits and create Good Karma.
You fulfill this Responsibility as a Selfish Person.
Being selfish is absolutely fine, just try not to become overly selfish that you don’t see or understand what’s happening around you.
#2 Responsibility towards Family
- Spend quality time and take care of the family.
- Take care of parents in old age.
- Also look after in-laws in old age.
- Teach good values to your children.
- If you have children, then they are your biggest and most important responsibility.
You fulfill this Responsibility as a loving and caring Family Member.
#3 Responsibility as a Student
- This is the time to enjoy with your friends.
- It is also the best time to develop and sharpen your skills as they are your best friend in times of adversity.
- Stay away from drugs.
- Do not have very hard opinions on any subject as they may change with age and experience.
- As a Student you are the future of a nation.
- You can voice your opinion or concern towards your country but without being affiliated to any political party.
You fulfill above Responsibilities while pursuing your education in School and College.
#4 Responsibility towards Work
- Fulfill responsibilities towards your job, business, blogging, consultancy, etc…
- If you are a person with authority, you are responsible for your own actions as well as that of the people down the line.
You fulfill this Responsibility as a Professional.
#5 Responsibility as a Citizen towards Your Country
- Pay tax to contribute towards betterment of the nation.
- Vote to elect representatives, who work for the betterment of all.
- Provide feedback to the government in the form of suggestions and complaints.
- You also need to contribute for something to your country in whichever way you can.
- Make sure whatever you do does not disrupt law and order situation in your country.
You fulfill this Responsibility as a Citizen towards your country.
#6 Responsibility towards Humanity
- Donate to help the needy and less privileged.
- Raise voice against all kinds of injustice.
- Respect Rights of an Individual.
- Above all love, like, care, share, and accept others as they are.
You fulfill this Responsibility as a Human Being.
Apart from the above, try to avoid these not so responsible behaviors for all round performance in life.