5 Categories of Individual Responsibilities to Fulfill
- Responsibility towards Yourself
- Responsibility towards Your Family
- Responsibility towards Work
- Responsibility towards Country
- Responsibility towards Humanity
Responsibility towards Yourself
- Doing things for yourself.
- Earn to become self-reliant i.e. pay for food, clothing, shelter, travel, etc..
- Be healthy, wealthy, and happy.
You fulfill this Responsibility as a Selfish Person.
Being selfish is absolutely fine. Try not to become overly selfish.
Responsibility towards Family
- Spend quality time and take care of the family.
- If you have children, then they are your biggest and most important responsibility.
- Take care of parents in old age.
- Look after in-laws if they don’t have a son to take care in old age.
You fulfill this Responsibility as a Family Member.
Responsibility towards Work
- Fulfill responsibilities towards your job, business, blogging, consultancy, etc…
- If you are a person in authority, you are responsible for your own actions as well as that of the people down the line.
You fulfill this Responsibility as a Professional.
Responsibility towards Your Country
- Pay tax to contribute towards betterment of the nation.
- Vote to elect representatives, who work for betterment of all.
- Provide feedback to the government in the form of suggestions and complaints.
You fulfill this Responsibility as a Citizen.
Responsibility towards Humanity
- Donate to help the needy and less privileged.
- Raise voice against injustice which is a Good Habit as well as a Good Karma.
- Respect Rights of an Individual.
- Above all love, like, care, share, and accept others as they are.
You fulfill this Responsibility as a Human Being.
Apart from the above, try to avoid these not so responsible behaviors for all round performance in life.