What are Rights
Rights are independent actions which can be exercised without others permission.
If someone’s permission is required then it cannot be termed as a Right.
They are also termed as Human Rights, Birth Rights, Fundamental Rights and Citizen Rights.
An Individual’s Rights are neither good or nor bad but a choice.
Rights of an Individual can’t be barred depending on his/her age, height, weight, color, caste, creed, place of birth, sex, nature of work, disability, marital status, political opinion, religious beliefs, and or employment status.
List of Individual Rights
- Right to equality.
- Right to live.
- Right to earn.
- Right to laugh.
- Right to learn.
- Right to eat food of his/her choice.
- Right to wear clothes of his/her choice.
- Right to choose career of his/her choice.
- Right to marry person of his/her choice.
- Right to buy house of his/her choice.
- Right to pursue religion of his/her choice.
- Right to express himself/herself.
- Right to defend.
- Not be subjected to slavery,etc…
- Not be subjected to discrimination.
- Right to think, act and have viewpoint of his/her choice.
- Plus mentioned below.
Individual Citizen Rights
- Right to vote.
- Right to privacy.
- Right to use public amenities.
- Right to protest peacefully.
- Right to seek justice.
- Right to seek fair trial.
- Right to be innocent until proven guilty.
- Right to move freely in and out of the country.
- Right to get proper food in jail.
- Not be subjected to torture.
- Not be subjected to unreasonable search, seizure, arrest and detention.
- Right to complaint to government.
- Right to give suggestions to government.
We should learn to respect and accept an individual’s right to live, laugh and earn.
What Not to Accept
Rape, violence, harassment, exploitation, slavery, cannot and should not be accepted or tolerated.
An important point to remember here is that professional responsibility can’t be equal.
A person needs to have sufficient capacity and capability to be the Prime Minister of the country.
I also support kinnar empowerment. Kinnar’s deserve equal Rights and respect in the society. Employment opportunities provide them a dignified life. Tweet Me
Moral of the Story
Rights of an Individual is something which can be exercised without others permission.