What is SaudeBaazi
You can call it invisible corruption, or barter system (give and take).
Example of SaudeBaazi
A PM may give concession or tax breaks to an industrialist for setting up a plant for manufacturing.
But the rich and wealthy do not need that.
Discounts, subsidies should go directly to jobless and below poverty line people.
Should a Prime Minister do SaudeBaazi?
A big NO.
Since the Prime Minister has been allotted all the resources required to perform the job in the best possible manner.
Resources with a Prime Minister
- You have been given the highest authority so that employees obey your orders.
- Visible and invisible security cover so that nobody blocks your path, or throw stones at you.
- A huge army of employees to implement, monitor, review, update schemes/laws in sync with time and needs.
- You can spend huge sums of money without much restrictions.
- You get food of your choice.
- Doctors to monitor your health continuously.
- All types of vehicles (cars, planes, and ships) to reach any destination on time and hassle free.
- You have been allotted official residence so that you don’t have to change house every 11 months.
- Plus all that not listed here.
Why Above Resources are Allotted to Prime Minister
- So that you be fair, unbiased in all your dealings.
- So that lack of resources don’t stop you from doing what is required.
- So that nobody blackmails you.
- So that you treat everyone equal.
- So that you don’t have to do SaudeBaazi.
- So that nobody stops you from taking tough decisions for the betterment of the nation.
A Prime Minister resorting to SaudeBaazi certifies how well he/she fulfills responsibilities.
Then what should a Prime Minister do?
- Have a clear thought process.
- Have better understanding of the concerned topics.
- Believe in yourself.
- Then act with firmness, no matter who thinks what.
- Be strict with Government employees. If found not performing their duty, punish.
- Same should be done with others as well.
- This way you live up to the chair of Prime Minister.
And you will no longer have to complain that people levy baseless allegations.
Moral of the Story
A Prime Minister should give orders not resort to SaudeBaazi.