CMS Supported by Servebolt
- Craft CMS
What is Servebolt
Servebolt is a multi-location managed cloud hosting company.
Servebolt owns, operates and maintains all its infrastructure.
Hosting your site with Servebolt is like renting a floor in a skyscraper, with the possibility to host a party in the whole building if need be.
Each website on Servebolt is powered by a Bolt™️.
What are Bolts
A Bolt is a container which hosts your websites. It defines the technical environment, settings and storage.
Apart from websites, Bolts also contains blazing fast databases, built-in support for Git, SSH, SFTP, SSL certificates, and command-line tools.
Bolts are secured with backups.
All Bolts can be managed through admin panel.
Servebolt Cloud Locations
- New York
Servebolt Managed Hosting Stack
- Servebolt Linux
- Nginx as a reverse proxy
Servebolt Managed Hosting Features
- Full Page cache.
- Load balancing.
- Optimized PHP.
- Command line tool for Magento.
- Command line tool drush for Drupal.
- Domain redirects in admin panel.
- Free development domains for testing.
- Built-in Cloudflare integration.
- Access management for teams.
- MariaDB as the database.
- GZip compression.
- Git integration.
- WordPress multi-site.
- Server CRON.
- Servebolt Optimizer plugin for WordPress.
Servebolt launched another great feature called Accelerated Domains on 7th April, 2021.
Servebolt Accelerated Domains
Accelerated Domains™ is a fully-managed service that accelerates performance, scalability and security of your site with the help of Servebolt Managed hosting and Cloudflare Enterprise features.
Accelerated Domains is a set and forget add-on service were you don’t have to worry about customizations as everything is handled by Servebolt team.
Accelerated Domains will help you improve core web vitals, reduce bounce rate, make pages load faster which ultimately leads to fewer abandoned carts.
Accelerated Domains makes use of pro-active security engine enables advanced DDoS protection, Managed Web Application Firewall (WAF), rate limits weak parts, blocks bad bots and allows only good requests to your site without affecting performance.
You also get Cloudflare Enterprise features like tired caching, Argo Smarting routing to minimize latency and congestion.
With Accelerated Domains you don’t have to spent US $5,000/month to get benefits of Cloudflare Enterprise.
Servebolt Managed Hosting Pros
- 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Free migrations.
- Custom admin control panel.
- Server level caching.
- No need for Redis or Memcached.
- PHP opcache enabled by default for all.
- Choose your PHP version.
- Daily off-site backups.
- Backups are retained for a period of 14 days.
- Backups also contain two weekly snapshots.
- Create on-demand manual backups.
- Custom Linux stack.
- All bolts come preinstalled with WP CLI.
- Supports .htaccess.
- Easily duplicate site data for development or staging.
- Servebolt is a Cloudflare Enterprise Partner and a re-seller.
- Get Argo Smart Routing and Tired Caching for free when you signup for Cloudflare Business plan through Servebolt.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- Unlimited PHP workers.
- Unmetered CPU cores.
- Lots of RAM.
- Own WordPress plugin.
- Green hosting powered by Renewable energy.
Servebolt Managed Hosting Cons
- Need to manually install WordPress.
- Not for everyone as it is pricy.
- Redis available as an addon.
Who Should Host with Servebolt
- Multi-location sites.
- Cloudflare Enterprise for full site delivery.
- Enterprise WordPress Hosting.
- High traffic sites.
- E-commerce sites.
- Servebolt Managed Hosting start at €99.
- Servebolt Accelerated Domains addon costs US $149/month for 1 domain and 1TB bandwidth. Initial launch price.
- Cloudflare costs extra.
- Custom pricing also available.
Moral of the Story
Servebolt is a multi-location managed cloud hosting for owners who want full site delivery by Cloudflare Enterprise.
*Bolts are registered trade mark of Servebolt.