CMS Supported by Servebolt
- Craft CMS
What is Servebolt
Servebolt is a multi-location managed cloud hosting company.
Servebolt owns, operates and maintains all the hardware.
Hosting your site with Servebolt is like renting a floor in a skyscraper, with the possibility to host a party in the whole building if need be.
Each website on Servebolt is powered by a Bolt™️.
What are Bolts
A Bolt is a container which hosts your websites. It defines the technical environment, settings and storage.
Apart from websites, Bolts also contains blazing fast databases, built-in support for Git, SSH, SFTP, SSL certificates, and command-line tools.
Bolts are secured with backups.
All Bolts can be managed through admin panel.
Servebolt Cloud Locations
- New York
- Servebolt Linux
- Nginx as a reverse proxy
Servebolt Hosting Features
- Full Page cache.
- Load balancing.
- Optimized PHP.
- Command line tool for Magento.
- Command line tool drush for Drupal.
- Domain redirects in admin panel.
- Free development domains for testing.
- Built-in Cloudflare integration.
- Access management for teams.
- MariaDB as the database.
- GZip compression.
- Git integration.
- WordPress multi-site.
- Server CRON.
- Argo Smart Routing if you activate Cloudflare Business.
Servebolt Hosting Pros
- 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Free migrations.
- Server based caching.
- Custom admin control panel.
- No need for Redis or Memcached.
- PHP opcache enabled by default for all.
- Choose your PHP version.
- Daily off-site backups.
- Backups are retained for a period of 30 days.
- Backups also contain two weekly snapshots.
- Create on-demand manual backups.
- Custom Linux stack.
- All bolts come preinstalled with WP CLI.
- Full Page Cache powered by nginx.
- Supports .htaccess.
- Easily duplicate site data for development or staging.
- Servebolt is a Cloudflare Enterprise Partner and a re-seller.
- Get Argo Smart Routing and Tired Caching for free when you signup for Cloudflare Business plan through Servebolt.
Servebolt Hosting Cons
- Need to manually install WordPress.
Who Should Host with Servebolt
- Multi-location sites.
- Cloudflare for full site delivery.
- Enterprise WordPress Hosting.
- High traffic sites.
- E-commerce sites.
- Plans start at €59 and go upto €1250 per month.
- Cloudflare costs extra.
- Custom pricing also available.
Moral of the Story
Servebolt is a multi-location managed cloud hosting for owners who want full site delivery by Cloudflare.
*Bolts are registered trade mark of Servebolt.