What is Strattic
Strattic is a managed static WordPress host powered by Amazon Cloud.
Strattic WordPress Hosting Features
- It is Serverless as there is no backend.
- HTTP/2 enabled.
- HTTPS enabled.
- Built-in DDoS protection.
- Static site generation.
- IPv6 enabled.
- Add Discus, Facebook, or IntenseDebate comments.
- Add Gumroad, snipcart, or ecwid for ecommerce.
- Add online event registration and ticketing with Eventsmart WordPress plugin.
- Supports infinite scroll through plugins.
- Supports live chat.
- Add maps.
- Supports page builders.
- Supports redirection plugin.
- Add reviews.
- Add site search.
- Supports PWA for speed.
Strattic WordPress Hosting Pros
- Powered by Amazon Cloud.
- Integrated Amazon Cloudfront CDN for speed.
- Full site CDN (HTML, JS, CSS, images, video).
- Worry least about WordPress Security.
- No need to install any security, caching, or backup plugins.
- Zero downtime.
- Save time on site maintenance.
- Activate WordPress backend only when required.
- HSTS enabled by default.
- Access files on server with SFTP.
- Login to MySQL database.
Strattic WordPress Hosting Cons
- Does not support wp-cron.
Strattic WordPress Hosting Price
- Plans start at $35 per month which provide 10GB storage, 25,000 pageviews and 25GB CDN bandwidth.
- 10% discount available on annual plans.
Who Should Host with Strattic
- All those who want to have fast and secure Static WordPress Sites.
- All those who do not want to worry about their sites getting hacked.
Moral of the Story
Strattic is managed serverless hosting for static WordPress sites.