Gratitude means to recognize the good in your life, be thankful for whatever you have, some people may not even have one of those things you consider precious to you (love, family, friends etc). Each day give thanks for the gift of life. You are blessed.
Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.
Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.
Fred De Witt Van Amburgh
Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.
Alfred North Whitehead
No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.
So many people have touched my heart and made an impact on my world. I’m thankful for every lesson and learning experience.
If you suffer, thank God! It is a sure sign that you are alive.
Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.
Be thankful for problems. If they were less difficult, someone with less ability might have your job.
There will always be people in your life who treat you wrong. Be sure to thank them for making you strong.
Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
I am Thankful that
- I am alive.
- I exists in this universe because of parents.
- I have strong immunity which protects me from Coronavirus.
- I am moving ahead in life.
- I get sunlight which provides Vitamin D which is necessary for bones, and teeth.
- I am healthy, wealthy, happy, charitable, safe, secure, peaceful, and stable.
- I am stress free.
- I am a master soul.
- I am a responsible person.
- I am independent.
- I can enjoy freedom as armed forces guard the nation round the clock.
- I am a human being.
- I am mindful as well as mindless.
- I have clean water to quench thirst and keep my body hydrated.
- I have clothes to cover body.
- I have footwear.
- I have house to stay.
- I have bed to sleep.
- I have pillow and blanket.
- I have fans and air conditioner (but I don’t use) to not feel the heat.
- I have electricity round the clock.
- I have food which provides nutrition and energy to continue journey of life.
- I have refrigerator to keep food fresh.
- I have television for entertainment, knowledge, and news.
- I have laptop to do work.
- I have some money in the bank.
- I have mobile and Internet.
- I have social media to connect to the outside world.
- I received education via school and college.
- I can read, write, and speak.
- I can eat, touch, see, feel, and hear.
- I can breath fresh air.
- I can walk and run.
- I can listen to music for relaxation.
- I can do exercise, yoga, and meditation.
- I can vote.
- I have pain which makes me appreciate joys of life.
- I have the power to make a positive difference in others lives.
- I learnt valuable lessons from Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, Walter Schloss, Peter Lynch, Benjamin Graham, etc…
- I know people create good thoughts about me.
- I have people who make me better and stronger.
- I have very caring family members.
There are people in the world who do not have some or all of above.
So I am Thankful and Humble of what I have.
What about you?
Are you Thankful of what you have?