Gratitude means to recognize the good in your life, be thankful for whatever you have, some people may not even have one of those things you consider precious to you (love, family, friends etc). Each day give thanks for the gift of life. You are blessed.
Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.
Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.
Fred De Witt Van Amburgh
Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.
Alfred North Whitehead
No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.
So many people have touched my heart and made an impact on my world. I’m thankful for every lesson and learning experience.
If you suffer, thank God! It is a sure sign that you are alive.
Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.
Be thankful for problems. If they were less difficult, someone with less ability might have your job.
There will always be people in your life who treat you wrong. Be sure to thank them for making you strong.
Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
I am Thankful
- For being alive.
- To exist in this universe because of parents.
- To have strong immunity which protects me from Coronavirus.
- For moving ahead in life.
- To get sunlight which provides Vitamin D.
- For being healthy, wealthy, happy, charitable, safe, secure, peaceful, and stable.
- For being stress free.
- For being a master soul.
- For being a responsible person.
- For being independent.
- To enjoy freedom as armed forces guard the nation round the clock.
- For being a human being.
- For being conscious.
- For having clean water to quench thirst which keeps my body hydrated.
- For having clothes to cover body.
- For having footwear.
- For having house to stay.
- For having bed to sleep.
- For having pillow and blanket.
- For having fan.
- For having electricity round the clock.
- For having food which acts as fuel to continue journey of life.
- For having refrigerator to keep food fresh.
- For having television for entertainment, knowledge, and news.
- For having laptop to do work.
- For having some funds in the bank to fulfill my needs.
- For having mobile and Internet.
- For having social media to connect to the outside world.
- For being literate (school and college).
- To be able to read, write, and speak.
- To be able eat, touch, see, feel, and hear.
- I can breath fresh air.
- To be able walk and run.
- For having right to vote.
- For having pain which makes me appreciate joys of life.
- For having the power to make a positive difference in others lives.
- For having learnt valuable lessons from Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, Walter Schloss, Peter Lynch, Benjamin Graham, etc…
- For having people who create good thoughts about me.
- For having people who make me better and stronger.
- For having caring friends and family members.
There are people in the world who do not have some or all of above.
So I am Thankful and Humble of what I have.
What about you?
Are you Thankful of what you have?