Random Thoughts on different subjects and objects.
- Learn, laugh, and play as long as you live. This will give you courage to face life with ease, and move ahead.
- Everything will fall in place automatically, just make sure you do everything.
- Independent means being least dependent on others.
- Look inside to know yourself, look outside to know about the world. Then strike a balance between both.
- No one is perfect in the world.
- Information without experience is not of much use.
- Nobody has all the best things in the world but some may have better than others.
- Setbacks, failures and rejections are opportunities to rise in life.
- Everything changes except Responsibility.
- Responsibility never has a holiday.
- A person who fulfills all responsibilities without being affected by the external environment is called a Saint (Sanyasi).
- Responsibility can’t be taught. It has to be taken up.
- Right wrong, good bad, honest corrupt, rich poor, win loss, authority commoner is nothing but noise. What matters is Responsibility, Accountability, Consciousness, and Humanity.
- Lies are available everywhere freely, but truth has to be found.
- Everyone is equal whether you have all, some, or none of beauty, weapon, authority, money, intelligence, and or contacts.
- To ensure equality for all, a government can provide freebies or discounts from the bottom of the pyramid to the top by linking it to person’s income tax bracket.
- The only way to live a happy and prosperous life is to eat your own food by means of hard work. It will devoid you of all distractions, worry, stress, comparison, jealousy, etc…
- Humanity is the biggest religion in the world.
- The one who gives is never poor.
- Divine Food = Organic Ingredients + Feelings of Happiness & Love in the Heart + Good Thoughts in the Brain.
- Unification of Soul happens when Body, Mind (thoughts), and Wealth of life partners unite.
- Nothing is bigger than Justice, and nothing is valuable without Justice.
- Justice prevails above all Relations and Promises.
- Ready to testify as an eyewitness in the court of law for any crime that happens in front of me.