These thoughts are like Mine of Gold for you my beloved reader.
- Learn, laugh, and play as long as you live. This will give you courage to face life with ease, and move ahead. Tweet Me
- Everything will fall in place automatically, just make sure you do everything.
- Independent means being least dependent on others. Tweet Me
- Look inside to know yourself, look outside to know about the world. Then strike a balance between both. Tweet Me
- No one is perfect in the world.
- Information without experience is not of much use.
- Nobody has all the best things in the world but some may have better than others.
- Focus on your Responsibilities, and not on what others are doing or not doing. Tweet Me
- Everything changes except Responsibility. Tweet Me
- Responsibility never has a holiday. Tweet Me
- A person who fulfills all responsibilities without being affected by the external environment is called a Saint (Sanyasi). Tweet Me
- Responsibility can’t be taught to anyone. It has to be taken up. Tweet Me
- Right wrong, good bad, honest corrupt, rich poor, win loss, authority commoner is nothing but noise. What matters is Responsibility, Accountability, Consciousness, and Humanity. Tweet Me
- Lies are available everywhere freely, but truth has to be found. Tweet Me
- Everyone is equal whether you have all, some, or none of beauty, weapon, authority, money, intelligence, and or contacts.
- To eliminate all kinds of discrimination’s, and provide dignified life to all. A uniform equality based system linked to a person’s monthly income should be bought, based purely on merit, instead of Reservation based system. Tweet Me
- Hard Work is when there is only uncertainty, when you suffer all kinds of injustice, deal with careless people, tolerate irresponsible behaviors, suffer violent attacks, convince unknown people with zero to none amenities at your disposal, that too with little health while being underweight. Tweet Me
- The only way to live a happy and prosperous life without distractions, worry, stress, comparison, and jealousy is to eat your own food by means of hard work. Bonus, you lead by example and teach good habits to your children. Tweet Me
- Believe humanity is the biggest religion in the world.
- The one who gives is never poor.
- Divine Food = Organic Ingredients + Feelings of Happiness & Love in the Heart + Good Thoughts in the Brain. Tweet Me
- Unification of Soul happens when Body, Mind ( thoughts ), and Wealth of Husband and Wife unites. Tweet Me