Husband’s Contribution to Family
- Earn Money.
- Save Money.
- Invest Money.
- Pay Tax.
- Spend quality time with family.
- Take family on vacation.
- Give gifts.
- Make sure needs of all family members are taken care off.
Wife’s Contribution to Family
- One of the first ones to wake-up in the family.
- Takes care of family members, their likes, dislikes, needs, etc…
- Cooks food with lots of love and good thoughts in the mind.
- Keeps the house clean and decorated.
- Washes clothes, and makes sure they are ironed well.
- Manages household expenses within a given budget and also save some for rainy day.
- Takes care of children, in some cases it requires special attention.
Above points make it clear, that a Wife also contributes significantly for the welfare of the family.
If working, she also takes care of professional responsibilities. In that case the Husband should also take up 50% of household chores.
With some exceptions, most men can’t function without her valuable support and deserve equal respect.
Imagine life without your life partner.
Moral of the Story
Husband and Wife have equal value and contribution to the family, even if Wife’s a non-earning member.