Disclaimer: This is a sponsored article plus some links and discount codes in this article generate affiliate income. So if you use these codes or click the link and make a purchase, I will get some commission at no extra cost to you. Recommended products are of high quality. Some of them I use personally.
What is feedback?
Where do you get the best feedback from?
Why is feedback important?
How can I gather feedback on my website project?
What are the different ways to collect feedback?
How to speed up the feedback process?
If you are looking for answers for the above questions then you have come to the right place.
Congrats and pat your back.
You did an excellent job. Keep it up!
Now lets get back to our article on collecting feedback and why it is important for your business?
What is Feedback?
Feedback means giving valuable suggestions.
After using a product you and I can give suggestions on how good or bad the product is.
These suggestions are nothing but feedback.
Feedback helps companies improve their product and service.
Where do you get the best feedbacks?
You can get the best feedback from the user (client/customer) of the product or service.
Why client feedback is important?
Reasons how client feedback helps businesses:
- Helps improve products and services.
- Tells how satisfied customers are.
- Helps to retain customers.
- To create awesome client experience.
- Data helps in taking business decisions.
- Optimize and increase conversions based on data.
- Helps streamline processes.
- Make customers feel valued.
- Helps speed up design process.
- Helps client track the progress of the project.
- Save time by eliminating using different platforms (email, SMS) for client communication.
What are the different ways to collect client feedback?
Top 7 ways to collect client feedback are mentioned below:
- Face-to-face feedback.
- Offline feedback forms.
- Social media monitoring.
- Online customer surveys.
- Feedback through email communication.
- Feedback through Project Management System.
- Feedback through WordPress Plugins.
In this article am going to share with you top 5 WordPress plugins to collect feedback.
4 Best User Feedback Plugins for WordPress
- Project Huddle
Emojics allows users to share their feedback online using reaction buttons. It allows users to express their feelings using emojis. You can collect feedback via your website or email.
Emojics come with several features including:
- Create full-fledged survey, lead generation, or feedback campaign without any technical knowledge.
- Analyze users feelings in real-time with reaction buttons.
- Collect leads via email and comments.
- Create custom campaigns for each emoji.
- Choose from over 300 Emojis with different styles and designs.
- Use readymade smiley face survey and smiley feedback widgets.
- Integrates seamlessly with Zapier, and email marketing tools.
What makes Emojics different from other options is that it uses emojic for collecting feedback.
Go with Emojics if you want to make surveys friendlier, easy to understand, and boosts response rate.
Helpful is simple and easy to setup.
With Helpful, you can start collecting feedback just by asking a simple question: Was this helpful?
The readers answer with either Yes or No.
Some of the wonderful features of Helpful are:
- Change the question.
- Disable for readers who have already voted.
- Collect feedback after voting.
- Statistics available in WordPress dashboard.
- 5 customizable themes to choose from.
- Does not support AMP.
- Support custom post types.
- Also use short code to display helpful in your post.
Go with Helpful if you just want to collect feedback for your content.
Helpful is not for you if you want too many features.
Usersnap helps you collect product insights with in-app screen captures, surveys and feature request boards.
Usersnap’s feedback collectors are great for:
- Quality assurance (QA) for software testing.
- User acceptance testing (UAT).
- Visual bug tracking for designers and developers.
- Customer feedback (feature requests, issues collection).
- Customer experience ratings (NPS, CSAT, CES).
Some of the wonderful features of Usersnap are:
- Collect feedback and feature requests.
- Easily streamline bug reporting with visual feedback.
- Move quickly from “project ready” to “project shipped” with user acceptance testing.
- Measure customer experience with rating such as NPS, CSAT, etc…
- Resolve issues and feedback faster with customer service team.
- Get visual feedback throughout the user journey on your website.
- Capture screenshot, video feedback and user metadata.
- Label and prioritize feedback to plan product roadmaps.
- Analyze feedback trends with theme labels to make the right product decision and investment.
- Share tickets status and get upvotes on product suggestions from your community on Usersnap Board.
- Close the feedback loop with the reply-to-sender function.
- Make it easy for beta users to share feedback and capture bugs.
- Use pop-ups for customers to quickly rate their satisfaction levels.
- Effectively recruit the right audience for your user research.
- In-browser screenshots and screen recordings.
- Execute cross browser tests and see browser specific issues immediately.
- Understand what browser, screen, device, or resolution your user had that lead to the specific bug.
Go with Usersnap if you want an all-in-one feedback plugin.
With Usersnap you can collect customer feedback, product insights, customer experience and testing.
4. Project Huddle
Project Huddle allows you to give feedback right on top of your image mockups and live site designs.
Some of the wonderful features of Project Huddle are:
- Manage unlimited projects from a single dashboard.
- Add unlimited clients and colleagues.
- Leave comments directly on the top of live website designs.
- Keep track of mockup changes with versions.
- Restore previous versions with 1-click.
- Easily sync with Sketch designs.
- Connect Project Huddle with 1500+ apps using Zapier.
- Simple and easy to assign and resolve issues.
- Use markdown for comment replies.
- Use the Project Huddle short code to embed your projects on any page.
- Set different roles for client and colleagues.
- Send unguessable URLs to your clients.
- Multisite ready.
- Mobile friendly.
- Protect your projects with password for extra security.
- Get project image mockup approvals with 1-click.
- Automatic email notifications keep everyone informed on project progress.
Project Huddle allows you to collect visual feedback on top of your designs, wireframes, pdfs, live website and apps.
Go with Project Huddle, if you do not want to cross reference feedback emails containing designs trying to find the part of the website the client is talking about.
Moral of the Story
It is not easy to handle client feedback. But it is very important if you want to grow your business and be ahead of the competition.
Businesses not valuing customer feedback tend to loss customers to competitors.
So make sure you value customer feedback.